Posted in Health
Many people simply love to have a nice golden tan on their skin. Well, having a tan not only provides you with a glow that makes you look healthy rather than look pale. However, tanning is not that simple as it seems to be. Having partial knowledge about tanning is the sole reason why many people face many problems while tanning their body. This is the reason why many people get tanning blues when the question of tanning under the sun or tanning under a tanning bed comes.
If people follow some basic tanning tips they can easily avoid the harmful effects that are usually associated with tanning. At the same time, they will be able to get a healthy tan
Tips for Outdoor Tanning
- If you are going for sunbathing, make sure you have cleaned your skin of makeup cream that make the skin gullible to sunburn.
- Make it a point to moisturize your skin with a good quality SPF lotion before and after the tanning session. This would prevent undue infiltration of the UV rays. You should not simply rub the entire lotion into your skin; rather make some lotion visible on your skin.
- Sizeable gap of at least two days must be maintained between two tanning sessions. The time gap will ensure that melanin is produced in considerable amount.
Tips for Indoor Tanning
- As the lamps of the tanning booths and beds forms the most important equipments, always prefer to go for lamps with low UVB rays. It would provide better tanning. UVB bulbs with low intensity can provide long lasting tan.
- You should moisturize your skin with lotions having DHA and SPF. DHA boosts the tan and also takes care of lotions having nutrient supplements.
However, if you are looking forward to applying some self-tanning products all by yourself, you must be very careful. You should follow the instruction of the products in order to avoid any rashes on the skin.